The company Holzverarbeitung & Holzhandel Jansen processes and trades with wood. In addition to crates and pallets, the comprehensive product range of the Ederen-based company also includes packaging solutions for industrial goods and complex reusable solutions.
The requirements for the ERP system
The new ERP system was to do the following:
- General order entry
- Excel order import
- Customer base
- article master
- Calculation of raw materials
- Work plans
- Label printing
- delivery bill
- Incoming payments management
- Dunning process
- Receipt printing incl. direct e-mail transmission
Brixxbox Solutions offered an individual all-round concept and used the brixxbox toolbox to map the comprehensive requirements of the wood processor / dealer.
Reasons for choosing the brixxbox
- Future-oriented and flexible alignment of the software
- Coverage of company processes with maximum simplicity/ flexibility
- Fast implementation
- Easy adaptation the modular principle
- There is no comparable system on the market with so many possibilities for co-design
“With the brixxbox I save 2 hours a day alone for the calculation of requirements.
The exact wood dimensions are calculated by the individual algorithm and the delivery bills are quickly generated”.
Dirk Jansen, Managing Director
The implementation has brought the company Holzverarbeitung & Holzhandel Jansen
- Homogenization of the system landscape: Reduction of the systems used
- No double entry
- Integration of all data leads to faster information via dashboards and evaluations
- Error avoidance
- High customer loyalty through individual process adaptation
- No interruption of productive operation
- Reduction of complexity
- Greater efficiency: More orders with existing capacities