What is an ERP construction kit?
With an ERP construction kit, IT-savvy people can easily assemble their desired software themselves, step by step. The goal: To create a lean and individual ERP system that reflects the special requirements of the company. With an ERP construction kit, you have a multi-functional tool at hand with which you can design your business software yourself.
For whom is an ERP kit suitable?
A modular system is suitable for all those who do not feel comfortable with standard systems or who have already made the experience that standard systems could not fulfill desired requirements at all or only insufficiently.
A modular system can therefore be used to develop applications for companies whose business processes are very individual or comprehensive.
With an ERP construction kit, IT-savvy people – whether IT managers, system administrators, developers or any other IT-savvy person – have a tool with which they can design an ERP system quickly, easily and flexibly according to their own wishes.
Advantages of a modular ERP system
Modular software offers a number of advantages:
- Simply configure your desired application with the toolbox
- Easily make adjustments yourself – without additional programming effort
- Precise mapping of your individual business processes
- All in one: Complete process coverage
- Only the fields and functions you need
- Easily scalable: simply add your desired functions
- Design a solution according to your own wishes, regardless of industry
- Company size is completely irrelevant
- Replace Excel spreadsheets and other island solutions
- High employee satisfaction thanks to individualized processes
Using the brixxbox to configure an ERP system according to your own ideas
brixxbox is the business application platform that adapts to your requirements, not vice versa.
Whether ERP system, merchandise management system, CRM or supplementary software application: The modular principle of the brixxbox makes everything possible.
The advantages of the brixxbox become particularly clear when compared with standard ERP systems and in-house programming:
Simply configure your desired application yourself!